Thursday, 16 July 2015

Graduation Round 2

Me: Dress - Warehouse, Shoes - New Look (similar and similar)
Owen: Suit - Next, Shoes - Next
Adam (the bro): Suit - Next, Shoes - Next
Mum: Dress - Hush, Flatforms - Zara

After 6 long days (just kidding, time really is flying at the mo!) graduation number 2 rolled around. This time it was my turn! Unfortunately I failed to get a good picture of just me 'n' my dress so I've just compiled a couple of photos from the day to show you all. Once again it was a great day, not quite as sunny as it was for Owen's but the rain managed to stay away and I managed to not fall off the stage so all in all it was a success.

It really felt like the end of an era and I can't quite believe I have said goodbye to the University of Birmingham and Chemistry for good. Anybody thinking about applying to university in good ol' Brum really should go for it, it's a beautiful campus and the locals tend to be pretty friendly too. As for Selly Oak, the student-y suburb, you'll never see somewhere more beautiful...well...maybe you will, but it's not a bad place to live with your friends for 3 years! As for Chemistry...well, I have no regrets there - its not easy but if you love the subject then you should definitely give it a go. 

University, all in all, was an amazing experience and I wouldn't change anything about the last 3 years at all. If any of my wonderful friends are reading this, including the very best housemates over the last 2 years (along with surrogate housemates like Emily and Kat) and my fabulous Chemistry group, thanks for the best three years! You've made it a real pleasure (and that's as cringey and emotional as I will ever get)!

Beth x


No comments:

Post a Comment